Hello everyone, Kobe Bryant is one of the greatest athletes in the history of this planet and his untimely death in January 2020 still has most of us in shock. He has inspired many of us to become better people on the court and off the court. What better person to listen help you get through the mud than Kobe Bryant himself. With a net worth of well over 600 million USD and rising, this brilliant business owner, investor, artist is someone that we should listen to, on top of that whenever we need that extra push to get up and get what needs to be done, done.
You can also check out some inspiring LeBron James videos & quotes.
We will first start with the most motivational videos and then you can find his quotes below, in case you are wondering, my all-time favorite Kobe Bryant quote is, “I can’t relate to lazy people. We don’t speak the same language. I don’t understand you. I don’t want to understand you.” I honestly still live by this quote to this day, it’s timeless no matter how you look at it and it is my daily spark to be the best version of myself. Once you check out some of his video and quotes, you can leave us a comment to tell us your favorite Black Mamba quote whether it be about hustling and getting money or just some life lessons.
Best Kobe Bryant motivational videos
Best Kobe Bryant motivational quotes about success, business & life
- “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I’m extremely willful to win, and I respond to challenges. It’s not a challenge to me to win the scoring title, because I know I can” – Kobe Bryant
- “Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Dedication sees dreams come true.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Learn to love the hate. Embrace it. Enjoy it. You earned it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone should have one about you. Haters are a good problem to have. Nobody hates the good ones. They hate the great ones.” – Kobe Bryant
- “Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success.” – Kobe Bryant
- “I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it.” – Kobe Bryant
- “My brain… it cannot process failure. It will not process failure. Because if I sit there and have to face myself and tell myself, ‘You’re a failure’… I think that’s almost worse than death.” – Kobe Bryant
- “The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s–less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind.” – Kobe Bryant
Please leave a reply, your thoughts are always appreciated