Hello everyone, a lot of us are constantly fighting sleep or laziness so that we can focus on our business, school, job or work. What better person to listen help you get through the mud than Jay-Z himself. With a net worth of well over 1.4 Billion USD and rising, this brilliant business owner, poet, writer, artist is someone that we should listen to, on top of that, let’s not forget he is also married to the queen herself, Beyonce.
We also recommend you check out Beyonce’s motivational video and quotes.
We will first start with the most motivational videos and then you can find his quotes below, in case you are wondering, my all-time favorite Jay-Z quote/lyric is, “Mama ain’t raised no fool. Put me anywhere on God’s green earth, I’ll triple my worth”. This quote alone got me through hell when I was growing up. Once you check out some of his video and quotes, you can leave us a comment to tell us your favorite Hova quote whether it be about hustling and getting money or just some life lessons.
Best Jay-Z motivational videos
Best Jay-Z motivational quotes about hustling, business & life
- “I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.” – Jay-Z
- “You learn more in failure than you ever do in success.” – Jay-Z
- “Those who are successful overcome their fears and take action. Those who aren’t submit to their fears and live with regrets.” – Jay-Z
- “People look at you strange, say you changed. Like you worked that hard to stay the same.” – Jay-Z
- “All I got is dreams. Nobody else believes. Nobody else can see, nobody else but me.” – Jay-Z
- “I believe you can speak things into existence.” – Jay-Z
- “Successful people have a bigger fear of failure than people who’ve never done anything because if you haven’t been successful, then you don’t know how it feels to lose it all.” – Jay-Z
- “I was forced to be an artist and a CEO from the beginning, so I was forced to be like a businessman because when I was trying to get a record deal, it was so hard to get a record deal on my own that it was either give up or create my own company.” – Jay-Z
- “People respect success. They respect big. They don’t even have to like your music. If you’re big enough, people are drawn to you.” – Jay-Z
- “I’m hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter. That’s what this world is about.” – Jay-Z
- “I’m like a dog. I never speak, but I understand.” – Jay-Z
- “I went through hell, I’m expecting heaven.” – Jay-Z
- “I’m a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are.” – Jay-Z
- “I believe everyone in the world is born with genius-level talent. Apply yourself to whatever you’re genius at, and you can do anything in the world.” – Jay-Z
- “It’s always been most important for me to figure out “my space” rather than trying to check out what everyone else is up to, minute by minute. Technology is making it easier to connect to other people, but maybe harder to keep connected to yourself– and that’s essential for any artist, I think.” – Jay-Z
Please leave a reply, your thoughts are always appreciated