Hello everyone, on this page I have carefully selected some quotes by Robert F Smith that I think can inspire each and every one of you reading this. Robert F Smith is a businessman and one of the richest black people in the world with his net worth getting closer to 10 billion USD. He is the founder, chairman, and CEO of private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. Vista Equity Partners is a private equity firm that invests in software and technology-enabled businesses. The firm has over $100 billion in assets under management. You can read more about him in his biography.
I have organized his quotes in different topics to make it easier to read or understand the quotes. Please leave a comment and let us know what you think about her inspiring quotes. I hope these will motivate you to get up and work on that plan or goal you have been delaying.
Self-Belief and Personal Growth:
- “I’m here to tell you that, by virtue of your being here today, by virtue of walking across that stage – you are enough.”
- “You are enough to be who you want to be and to create what you want to create.”
- “Every day I need you to set a new goal.”
- “The single most important part of running and winning your own race –is recognizing that you are enough and that you are an original.”
Resilience and Grit:
- “You got to have grit. And grit mean getting turned away from thing 14, 16 times, calling someone every two weeks, everyday for 5 months and then finally it materializing in something that you want.”
- “Fight through those problems.”
- “If you can’t solve easy problems now, you will not be able to solve difficult problems later.”
- “If you get too much help you never really figure out how to do things and you don’t develop the grit.”
Wealth and Success:
- “This is the first time in history you can create wealth and not have access to capital. You just need intellectual property.”
- “Intelligence can create huge profits, and in fact, you can actually make more money being smart than you can be strong or fast.”
- “Not everyone wants to make the sacrifice in the trade-off to become wealthier, and the first part of that trade-off is savings and investment and time.”
Action and Intent:
- “Put action to support the intention, don’t say I want to be a millionaire but don’t take the activities to do it.”
- “Have the vision of what you want to become, but you have to put consistent action behind that vision in order for that to manifest and it has to be consistent.”
Innovation and Intellectual Property:
- “The importance of developing intellectual property cannot be underestimated.”
- “We can transcend the script of a pre-defined story, and pave the way for the future that we design. We just need to tap that power, that conviction, that determination within us.”
Want more of Robert F. Smith? Why not check out his books, photos and videos.